Monday, October 8, 2018

#8 of 31 Days of Halloween: Decor


You know how some people love to go shopping right after Christmas or on Black Friday, scoring great deals? Yeah. I'm not one of those people. In fact, I hate shopping.

Except for Halloween.

The day after Halloween I'm heading in to all the big box stores, looking for my deals on Halloween themed decor. That's how I got my cool tablecloth that has spooky words all over it like "Nevermore" and "Poison," how I acquired my Bride of Frankenstein serving platter and dessert plates, my sugar skull drinking glasses, and my glowing eyeball lights.

If I had the budget and time, you can bet my yard would look like something out of the Addam's Family intermixed with every other spooky thing I love.

This year, I'm coveting the motion sensitive animatronic figures from my local Halloween pop up store. I can't quite convince myself that it's okay to spend upwards of $100 on this kind of thing, but when it goes on sale afterwards? I'm there!

2 comments:

  1. I like shopping for Halloween decor too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful. My attic is full of Halloween bargains, and someday they'll have to be moved. It's not something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete