Monday, January 22, 2024

Every Novel is a Puzzle

 


Welcome to Open Book Blog Hop. You can find us every Monday talking about the writing life. I hope you'll check out all the posts: you'll find the links at the bottom of this post.
 ______________________

Now this was fun! Are you a puzzle fan? Well, here's the first of the novels in the Menopausal Superhero series made into a jigsaw puzzle! (If you need some hints, the title is Going Through the Change, and my name is Samantha Bryant--those bits will get you a goodly portion of the puzzle). And like any jigsaw puzzle aficionado will tell you--establish the edges first. It helps. 


I enjoyed this quite a bit, and it's a nice analogy for writing as well. Writing a new book does feel like solving a puzzle. I get it in pieces and as I work the overall vision becomes clearer and hangs together better until: voilá! 

Hope you enjoy it! And be sure to check out the other puzzles in this week's blog hop at the link below. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Great, I managed to lose it all before commenting but I did finish. Took me just on ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing. After seeing some of the others, I thought I should have set it to fewer pieces.

      Delete
  2. That was fast, Moontide! I'm impressed! Nice puzzle, Samantha.

    ReplyDelete