Monday, June 5, 2023

What kind of muppet are you? An Open Book blog hop post


 Welcome to Open Book Blog Hop. You can find us every Monday talking about the writing life. I hope you'll check out all the posts: you'll find the links at the bottom of this post.

If you were a muppet, what would you look like? Are you a person, monster, animal, something else? 
______________________

What a fun question! I've always had an affinity for Kermit, so maybe I could be added to his family. I mean, he's got a nephew already, right? How about a niece? 

Oooh---oooh! Or maybe I could join The Electric Mayhem. They certain have some diversity of appearance.

image source

I think my multi-colored hair would fit right in…and I'd get to hang out with Animal, one of my favorite muppets. 

Honestly, I'd take any role the creators wanted to give me, just for the privilege of hanging out with my childhood heroes. How about you? Can you see yourself as a muppet? If so, what kind? 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. I'd totally hang out with the aliens. I remember loving those dudes as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy hanging out with Statler and Waldorf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the aliens were great! (and I saw a couple at the cosplay convention I was at yesterday!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to play in the Electric Mayhem band with Zoot.

    ReplyDelete